Hello Julien,

> On 30 Oct 2020, at 9:21 am, Julien Grall <jul...@xen.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> On 30/10/2020 08:46, Rahul Singh wrote:
>> Ok Yes when I ported the driver I port the command queue operation from the
>> previous commit where atomic operations is not used and rest all the code is
>> from the latest code. I will again make sure that any bug that is fixed in
>> Linux should be fixed in XEN also.
>
> I would like to seek some clarifications on the code because there seem to be
> conflicting information provided in this thread.
>
> The patch (the baseline commit is provided) and the discussion with Bertrand
> suggests that you took a snapshot of the code last year and adapted for Xen.
>
> However, here you suggest that you took an hybrid approach where part of the
> code is based from last year and other part is based from the latest code (I
> assume v5.9).
>
> So can you please clarify?
>
> Cheers,

Approach I took is to first merge the code  from the commit ( Jul 2, 2019
7c288a5b27934281d9ea8b5807bc727268b7001a ) the snapshot before atomic operation
is used in SMMUv3 code for command queue operations.

After that I fixed  the other code( not related to command queue operations.)
from the latest code so that no bug is introduced in XEN because of using the
last year commit.

> --
> Julien Grall

Regards,