I remember seeing some mention of it, but I don't think we currently
have an IEEE1275 binding describing the contents of the /xen node. I'm
currently doing the device tree work to fill that in, and we're going to
replace the start_info struct we're currently using, so now would be a
good time.

This is what we've got at the moment (written by Jimi):
        xen {
                name = "xen";
                start-info = <0 @START_INFO@ 0 1000>;
                version = "Xen-3.0-unstable";
                reg = <0 @DOMAIN_ID@ 0 0>;
                domain-name = "@DOMAIN_NAME@";

                console {
                        name = "console";
                        interrupts = <@CONSOLE_EVTCHN@ 0>;
                };
        };

start-info is going away, which means we'll need to add more properties
to replace it... something like this:
        xen {
                name = "xen";
                version = "Xen-3.0-unstable";
                reg = <0 @DOMAIN_ID@ 0 0>;
                domain-name = "@DOMAIN_NAME@";
                shared = <@SHARED_INFO@>;
                privileged;
                init-domain;
                console {
                        name = "console";
                        interrupts = <@CONSOLE_EVTCHN@ 0>;
                        frameno = <@CONSOLE_MFN@>;
                };
                store {
                        name = "store";
                        interrupts = <@STORE_EVTCHN@ 0>;
                        frameno = <@STORE_MFN@>;
                };
        };

What are all the extra 0s in there? Why do we want a reg property when
we can use separate explicitly-named properties?

If we can flesh this out a little bit in email, we can start a wiki page
with the info.

--
Hollis Blanchard
IBM Linux Technology Center