On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 11:17:07 +0100
Wolfgang Grandegger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have now a preliminary patch for adeos-ipipe-2.6.19-ppc-1.5-00. The
> porting was rather straight-forward, as the ppc tree does not use the
> new "genirq" interface, in contrast to the powerpc tree (that's what you
> have realized as well).

Well, i guess the old "ppc" arch is bound to die sooner or later.
New developments should always be done against "powerpc" arch imho.

> Therefore the port of the powerpc tree should be based on Philippe's new
> adeos-ipipe-2.6.19-i386-1.6-00. Unfortunately, I still do not have a
> board by hand supported by the powerpc tree.

I haven't had much much time investigating the problem till now.
But from what i've seen from Philippe's splitted patches, many of them
that were supposed to be generic (i.e. don't have i386 in their name)
still have references to x86 changes.
Is it a normal behavior ?

(about dev board, no one's developing on lite5200 or sth like that ?)

Ben