On Fri, 2007-02-23 at 14:56 +0100, Steven Scholz wrote:
> Philippe,
>
> >> I tried! Attached the patch I used. Since teh scheduler hangs I can't use
> >> normal printk(), right?
> >>
> >> *ipipe_current_domain != ipipe_root_domain !
> >> *ipipe_current_domain = c01fc2c0
> >> *ipipe_root_domain    = c01af2c0
> >>
> >> But I don't get the output of __backtrace()!
> >
> > Before calling your backtrace helper, try adding:
> >
> >     ipipe_set_printk_sync(ipipe_current_domain);
>
> And then use printk() instead of my_printk()?

Yes, switching this on is a brute force attempt to bypass any
bufferization and allow printk to call the console driver directly
regardless of the current domain - this may, or may not work, depending
on the level of brokenness of the current situation (this said, if I
don't get why printascii() as used by my_printk() does not send the
characters to the uart as expected).