Hi,

>> schedule. Anyway, I think the tracer will give better results than a
>> simple backtrace.
> Ok. Thanks.
>
> So what exactly shell I do? I have never worked with "the tracer".

Just enabled

CONFIG_IPIPE_DEBUG=y
CONFIG_IPIPE_TRACE=y
CONFIG_IPIPE_TRACE_ENABLE=y
CONFIG_IPIPE_TRACE_MCOUNT=y
CONFIG_IPIPE_TRACE_IRQSOFF=y
CONFIG_IPIPE_TRACE_SHIFT=15
# CONFIG_IPIPE_TRACE_VMALLOC is not set
CONFIG_IPIPE_TRACE_ENABLE_VALUE=1

but get

  CC      arch/arm/kernel/asm-offsets.s
In file included from include/linux/bitops.h:9,
                 from include/linux/thread_info.h:20,
                 from include/linux/preempt.h:9,
                 from include/linux/spinlock.h:49,
                 from include/linux/capability.h:45,
                 from include/linux/sched.h:46,
                 from arch/arm/kernel/asm-offsets.c:13:
include/asm/bitops.h: In function `____atomic_set_bit':
include/asm/bitops.h:40: warning: implicit declaration of function
`local_test_iflag_hw'

on compiling.

--
Steven