Steven Seeger wrote:
Turning on the SMI disable stuff, rebuilding the kernel and modules, and
installing everything to my board did not solve the latency problem. My
numbers keep growing as the latency tester runs.

Any other ideas? I've never had an rtai/xenomai/fusion/whatever system fail
basic realtime requirements like this before in the 4 years I've been using
this geode board.

Yous seem to be running in periodic timing mode, with a default slice of 125 us.
Which parameters are passed to rt_task_set_periodic() and rt_task_wait_period() in your sampling task?

Steven