Hello Everyone

I am new to Xenomai , I have ported linux-2.6.14 to our custom board based
   on IBM750Cxe Iam unable to boot my kernel cross compiled with eldk-3.0with
   enabled xenomai support.If i remove xenomai and ipipe support     the
kernel
   boots correctly , but if i enable i get the following oops message .
   The following patches are applied and arguements of scripts/prepare-
   kernel.sh is mentioned as follows
   adeos-ipipe-2.6.14-ppc-1.3-05.patch,
   Target architecture [default i686]: ppc
   Adeos patch[default linux-2.6.14/xenomai-2.2.0
   /ksrc/arch/powerpc/patches
/adeos-ipipe-2.6.14-ppc64-1.2-03.patch]:
   adeos-ipipe-2.6.14-ppc-1.3-05.patch,

Xenomai: ALTIVEC support enabled in kernel but no hardware found.
         Disable CONFIG_ALTIVEC in the kernel configuration.
Xenomai: system init failed, code -19.
Xenomai: native skin init failed, code -19.
Xenomai: starting POSIX services.
Xenomai: POSIX skin init failed, code -19.
Xenomai: RTDM skin init failed, code -19.

Thanks ,
with regards,
           Rakesh.B.K