Thanks, this script sounds like exactly what I need. I downloaded the latest
snapshot of mkrootfs from git, but I don't want to install that on my rootfs.
I'd just download the script alone, but looking at it I see it would want to
run a script in /ltp as well, so I guess I need ltp too. Can you tell me an
easier way to set up dohell that might save me sifting through the whole of ltp
and mkrootfs to figure it out?

Thanks again,

Edward