On 03/20/2012 03:07 PM, Glen Wernersbach wrote:
I went through and disabled everything in xeno except
CONFIG_XENO_OPT_PERVASIVE, did not work. Take that option out and it works.

Take that option out at anytime it works.

My program basic writes a few characters a serial port and then reads them
back in from the same port. I have a loop back cable connected to the port.

It writes the data but waits forever to read them back in

From my tests, it appears that the termois tcsetaddr settings is not getting
set when I call it when this option is on.

Does this mean you received an error code from tcsetattr()? Or are you inferring this from the fact that you don't get any input from the serial link?