On 03/21/2012 03:41 PM, Glen Wernersbach wrote:
Hi guys,

One thing about both of these drivers is they have been modified to set some
GPIO pins.

The come down to the pca9539_gpio_set_value() in this file.

Do you see any reason why those would not take under Xenomai?

If these are input GPIOs to deliver IRQs, yes, in which case this might be a problem with the interrupt pipeline; as Gilles told you already, 1.13 is fairly outdated.

But in that case, you should see the problem even with CONFIG_XENOMAI* fully disabled, provided CONFIG_IPIPE is still on.

If you don't, meaning that something in the Xenomai core does make a difference, then you could try disabling all Xenomai interfaces (i.e. CONFIG_XENO_OPEN_SKIN_RTDM, .._NATIVE, .._POSIX, etc.), only leaving the core enabled.

Glen