On 05/10/2012 03:26 PM, aubin.rebil...@free.fr wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to port Xenomai on the TS-7553 SBC from Technologic systems,
> based on the ECONA CNS2132 (STAR8132) from Cavium networks (250 MHz arm922t).
> A Linux kernel is available for this board, version 2.6.24.4, which is
> running fine.
> I patched this kernel with adeos-ipipe-2.6.24-arm-1.9-01.patch and I
> implemented all the IPIPE code for the CNS2132 and everything is compiling
> and booting fine.

Note that the following page:
http://www.openembedded.org/wiki/TS-7500

Proposes patches for linux 2.6.35, which is really, really, really more
current than 2.6.24, and for which an I-pipe patch also exists.

I mean, with 2.6.24, you may find bugs we do not even remember, because
they were fixed such a long time ago.

--
                                            Gilles.