> You are compiling with -march=armv7-a and linking with
> -march=armv4t, are you sure this is supposed to work?
>
> I guess compiling for armv7 and linking for armv4 is not supported...
> Anyway, to understand what happens, you can do what is written,
> look at config.log.

Yes that was the problem. Many thanks!

Now i face another problem. I put the CFLAGS and LDFLAGS in busybox to
xeno-config --skin=native --cflags and xeno-config --skin=native --cflags
and imported NEEDED libraries to my/rootfilesystem/path/lib and got xenomai
error:

*Xenomai: /dev/rtheap is missing
*
*(chardev, major=10 minor=254)

*
I was surprised that i have to copy those devices by myself but I did it.
Now the problem sounds following:

*Xenomai init: open(/dev/mem): No such file or directory
Kernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init!*

Seems to me I have omitted some important thing that's why errors are
occuring one after another?
Any suggestions?

Thank you in advantage!
--