Obviously I misunderstood the way it installs itself. Anyway after the
proper installation (no xeno-flags for busybox and dest_dir as
$myfilesystem_root/) neither latency or xeno-test was working.

*/usr/xenomai/bin/xeno-test-run: error while loading shared libraries:
libpthread.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/usr/xenomai/bin # ./latency
./latency: error while loading shared libraries: libpthread.so.0: cannot
/usr/xenomai/bin #

*
So I run cmd:

*arm-unknown-linux-gnueabi-readelf -d latency*

and copied all the NEEDED libraries into /lib path of my rootfs. And again
i got this:

*/usr/xenomai/bin # ./latency
Xenomai init: open(/dev/mem): No such file or directory
*

Xenomai generated lots of devices (rtheap, rtp0 - rtp31) but no mem device.
Is it supposed to generate itself or should I use mdev in script or smth?

Sorry to be so problemative but I'm quite determined to run this system
which I believe is nearly ready.

regards,
Marcin Kuśka

--