On 02/13/2014 06:51 PM, Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:
On 02/13/2014 06:48 PM, Philippe Gerum wrote:
We'd need the patch below at the very least to fix the obvious sched
slot init issue, but there is more actually. rthal_timer_request() makes
the same broken assumption that CPU0 will be part of the rt set for all
SMP archs the same way.

I am the one who made the broken assumption... I simply assumed all cpus
were real-time at that time. And made the same assumption when writing
the switchtest test.

Nope, the rthal_timer_request() is mine, I recognize bugs I committed when I see them: they most often come back and haunt me like a curse, long after I forgot the reason for writing the broken code. But hey, I'll happily leave you all the rest!

--
Philippe.