Hi,

I have got some problems terminating my RT application, I have very strange behavours. either locking application, either TERMINATE signal does not seem being propagated.

I am using a SIGTERM handler to call a cleanup func to delete everything.

I noticed that if I delete nothing , it seems to quit fine (altough there may be lot of memory leaks,etc...)

Unfortunately, I don't have the problem using a small regression test ... my problem concerns a real life application, with rt_tasks, rt_pipes, mutex,rtdm driver ...

At initialisation of program I am loading an xmlfile using libxml2 api. I strongly suspect this library being intrusive, since it modifiess some signals, is using mutexes....and may have an impact in
the way my application quits.
http://www.xmlsoft.org/threads.html

if some people have any idea on how I could deal with this problem...

Regards,
Steph