Thanks Mathieu for the reminder. I had bookmarked Philippe's new year
message introducing the specific vendor branch, but in the interval I
somehow forgot it existed.

I was able to produce a working Xenomai 3.0 image for the Raspberry Pi 1
using the bcmrpi_defconfig as a base. It seems stable so far.

However, when using bcm2709_defconfig, the generated kernel won't boot on a
Raspberry Pi 2, leaving me with the initial rainbow screen.

Philippe, have you had any feedback from people testing on the Raspberry Pi
2 yet ?

Regards,

Nicolas