On 06/21/2016 08:59 PM, Lowell Gilbert wrote:
> Lowell Gilbert <klu...@be-well.ilk.org> writes:
>
>> I'm attaching a tar file, but in case this list strips attachments, it's
>> also at
>>  http://be-well.ilk.org/~lowell/example.tar
>> It's about a hundred lines each for the application and kernel module.
>
> I have updated the tarball with a missing header file.
>
> This time, I *tested* the tarball.
> I apologize for the oversight.

No problem, we are doing this all the time. Actually Xenomai is most
likely a massive collection of oversights that tend to be working well
together.

You app is missing a call to pthread_setmode_np() for enabling the
warn-upon-switch bit,
e.g. calling pthread_set_mode_np(0, PTHREAD_WARNSW, NULL) would enable
tracing for the calling thread.

http://www.xenomai.org/documentation/xenomai-3/html/xeno3prm/group__cobalt__api__thread.html#gae3b7df7f77c04253ed19fb6346f0f9b2

--
Philippe.