>> Init memory pool returns 1808 bytes
>> Running after ...
>> sysregd:
>> create_directory_recursive("/var/run/xenomai/leopold.palomo/anon@19479"):
>> Permission denied

the permissions are:
$ ls -la /var/run/xenomai/
total 0
drwxr-xr-x  3 root root  60 nov 23 16:03 .
drwxr-xr-x 24 root root 860 nov 24 11:12 ..
drwxr-xr-x  2 root root  40 nov 24 11:12 root

so, IMHO this folder should belongs to xenomai group and permisions g+rw. Right?

Changing the permissions manually solved it. It's something about the packaging
or the library?

>> leopold.palomo@bmm3 ~/xenomai/xenomai-3.0.6/system/demo$ sudo ./cross-link
>> mem=0x7fc9e73f88e0, alloc_size=8192
>> Init memory pool returns 1808 bytes
>> Running after ...
>> mem=0x7f2e146318e0, alloc_size=8192
>> Init memory pool returns 1808 bytes
>> Running after ...
>> main : can't open /dev/rtdm/rtser0 (write), No such file or directory

> Not being able to open rtser0 is yet another kind of problem: the uart
> driver is not up and running, so the devices were not created. crosslink
> definitely needs such driver.

Yes, I don't have rtser0 entry in /dev/rtdm/. Who does create it?

Also, /dev/cpu_dma_latency should not belongs to xenomai group?

Best regards,

Leopold

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia