I detected this in my dmesg :

[Xenomai] bad syscall <0xf0002>

The message isn't associated to any crash. It doesn't seem to break
anything, but it doesn't smell good... does it ?

It happens each time I dlopen a cobalt-wrapped shared object (also
happens if just using alchemy, without any other special linker
instuctions).

I was looking at kernel/cobalt/posix/syscall*,  but still I couldn't
figure out what is emitting that wrong syscall when dlopening. In case
it matters, OABI compatibility is not enabled in my build, and target is
an imx28.

I'm a bit lost. Where should I search ?