Von: Xenomai [mailto:xenomai-boun...@xenomai.org] Im Auftrag von Schrenkhammer,
Martin
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2018 21:00
An: Jan Kiszka; xenomai@xenomai.org
Betreff: Re: [Xenomai] ipipe-4.14: planned release date

That solved the problem. Thanks a lot for your help!

Martin
11.10.2018 2:22 nachm. schrieb Jan Kiszka <jan.kis...@siemens.com> :
On 11.10.18 11:21, Schrenkhammer, Martin wrote:
> Thanks for your reply.
> Checked again today with your latest commit
> 20db5ea2eee38b123c9641003fe55c895a1fd514 with same errors.
> I wanted to run a first build without modifications (beside prepare-kernel.sh
> and make menuconfig to append a local version.
> Maybe you can send my your actual x86 config and I can check differences and
> adopt to my platform.
> Mine .config is enclosed.

Reproduced: The actual problem is related to CONFIG_HYPERV which selects
CONFIG_PARAVIRT which conflicts with CONFIG_IPIPE.

Furthermore, you want to disable CONFIG_SCHED_MC so that you can also turn off
the power management features Xenomai complains about.

And then there is CONFIG_TRANSPARENT_HUGEPAGE and CONFIG_CMA. When both are off,
you can also disable COMPACTION and MIGRATION.

In general, it's not optimal to start from a distro config without further
tuning.

Jan

Vertrauliche E-Mail von / Confidential e-mail from Data Modul AG
Vorstand / CEO: Dr. Florian Pesahl
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates / Chairwoman of the Supervisory Board: Kristin
D. Russell
Sitz der Gesellschaft / Registered Office: München
Registergericht / Registration Court: München - Handelsregister B 85 591

Datamodul
[cid:0021-0001@01d46194.a5f3ebae]