Hi Martin, Jan and Henning,

Did you all get an update on this issue ? Was it resolved after all? I have
the exact same hardware with the exact same issue. The board keeps
resetting after "Loading initial ramdisk..."

My Setup is as follows:
ipipe version: ipipe-core-4.14.89-x86-2
Linux-kernel version: linux-4.14.89
xenomai version: xenomai-3.0.8
Hardware: AMD® Ryzen embedded v1756b

The board works fine with Linux kernel 3.9.146 patched with the appropriate
xenomai-ipipe files. I would like to move to linux-kernel_4.14 as the GPU
driver is officially supported by AMD for linux-kernel_4.14.

Thanks,
Virendra