On 28.03.19 01:32, Virendra Kate wrote:

 >>> Did you all get an update on this issue ? Was it resolved after all? I have
 >>> the exact same hardware with the exact same issue. The board keeps
resetting
 >>> after "Loading initial ramdisk..."
 >>>
 >>> My Setup is as follows:
 >>> ipipe version: ipipe-core-4.14.89-x86-2
 >>> Linux-kernel version: linux-4.14.89
 >>> xenomai version: xenomai-3.0.8
 >>> Hardware: AMD® Ryzen embedded v1756b
 >>>
 >>> The board works fine with Linux kernel 3.9.146 patched with the appropriate
 >>> xenomai-ipipe files. I would like to move to linux-kernel_4.14 as the GPU
 >>> driver is officially supported by AMD for linux-kernel_4.14.
 >>>

 >> No direct progress regarding Ryzen, but I will try to glue together a new
4.14
 >> version if pending patches soon so that you can try if that happens to help.
 >> Will let you know.
 >>

 >Just done, see https://gitlab.denx.de/Xenomai/ipipe-x86/

The same issue persists.

1. I downloaded the kernel-patched with ipipe from the above link.
2. Added the co-kernel using: ../xenomai-3.0.8/scripts/prepare-kernel.sh --arch=x86_64
3. Made the appropriate kernel config changes.

I have attached my .config file.

To exclude or narow-down config-related issues, you could try starting of with the x86_64_defconfig, only adding essential Xenomai and board-related switches.

Jan