Well, the bug happens when bringing up the interface.

# modprobe rt_igb
[  117.274639] rt_igb 0000:03:00.0: Intel(R) Gigabit Ethernet Network Connection
[  117.281800] rt_igb 0000:03:00.0: enp3s0: (PCIe:2.5Gb/s:Width x1)
22:20:47:8d:0f:c9
[  117.289397] rt_igb 0000:03:00.0: enp3s0: PBA No: FFFFFF-0FF
[  117.294997] rt_igb 0000:03:00.0: Using MSI-X interrupts. 1 rx queue(s), 1 tx
queue(s)
[  117.303500] [Xenomai] HIPASE PPS on SDP0
[  117.307529] sdhci-pci 0000:00:1b.0: SDHCI controller found [8086:5aca] (rev
b)

# rtifconfig enp3s0 up
[  166.503855] spurious APIC interrupt through vector ff on CPU#0, should never
happen.

> Are those interrupts MSI or MSI-X? Can't read that from the logs.

MSI-X from the kernel log.

> I probably need to get some rt_igb running somewhere...
>
> Jan
>
> --
> Siemens AG, Corporate Technology, CT RDA IOT SES-DE Corporate
> Competence Center Embedded Linux
________________________________

This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the intended
recipients. They may contain privileged and/or confidential information or
other information protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you received this email in error and
that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this email and any
attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please contact the sender and delete the message and any attachment from your
system.

ANDRITZ HYDRO GmbH

Rechtsform/ Legal form: Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung / Corporation

Firmensitz/ Registered seat: Wien

Firmenbuchgericht/ Court of registry: Handelsgericht Wien

Firmenbuchnummer/ Company registration: FN 61833 g

DVR: 0605077

UID-Nr.: ATU14756806

Thank You