On 29.07.19 19:23, danwe via Xenomai wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any different of Building Xenomai 3 with the proper Kernel for a
> BBB to any other microcomputers/computers?
> On https://xenomai.org/documentation/xenomai-3/html/README.INSTALL/ are so
> many different examples and I do not understand what I need to do to build
> this.
> Is there any example to build Xenomai 3 and Kernel with Buildroot?

IIRC, buildroot has a Xenomai 3 package. That might be outdated a bit, but it
should be simple to build on top.

> Does flashing on SD-Card depend on building Xenomai with Kernel?
> I just need to run Xenomai 3 with the proper Kernel on a BeagleBone Black

If you only need the kernel and the userland tools on top of an existing image:
You can study how to cross-build for other archs also in our CI setup
(.travis.yml file in the source tree). That should be in line with what the doc
says about cross-building, but it's also for sure what we run on every push to
git.

Jan