On 11/19/19 6:39 PM, Philippe Gerum wrote:
> On 11/19/19 5:46 PM, Philippe Gerum via Xenomai wrote:
>> On 11/18/19 4:13 PM, Lange Norbert via Xenomai wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Here's one of my deadlocks, the output seems interleaved from 2 concurrent
>>> dumps,
>>> I ran the crashlog through decode_stacktrace.sh.
>>>

>> Ok, I can reproduce this one, including in a vm. The symptom can be either a
>> lockup, or recursive faults. I'm on it.
>>

> #0b9e81807 seems to have introduced a regression. Something there may be
> subtly at odds with the core scheduler logic. More later.

Eh, no. #0b9e81807 only exposed a very serious and longstanding issue into the
scheduler core, which may cause a CPU to pick threads from a remote runqueue in
rare circumstances. And that bug is definitely mine. I need to review more code
to make sure no more horror shows alike are waiting for prime time. This bug
affects all Xenomai series, 3.1, 3.0, 2.x.

--
Philippe.