Hello,

I have been trying unsuccessfully to install and build xerces-c on HP-UX
10.20 with aCC A.01.21. I am encountering a compiler error on an
overloaded delete method in XMemory.hpp.

>From the archive mailing lists at
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xerces-c-dev_ I  understand that this is
due to a problem with versions of aCC prior to  A.03.13 and so has not
been fixed in the Xerces-c releases.

However, I am stuck with HP-UX with aCC A.01.21 as my target platform
(although not necessarily my development platform).

Could you inform me of any workaround possibilities?

Regards,
Philip Mott

Philip Mott     1400 Fountain Grove Parkway             Phone:(707)
577-2751
Production Engineer     Santa Rosa, CA 95403                    FAX:
(707) 577-5433
Agilent Technologies    Mailstop: 4US-E                         Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]