Hi Philip,

Did you try the workaround from my previous response
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xerces-c-dev&m=110836934728281&w=2 ?

Good luck !

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello,

I have been trying unsuccessfully to install and build xerces-c on HP-UX
10.20 with aCC A.01.21. I am encountering a compiler error on an
overloaded delete method in XMemory.hpp.=20

From the archive mailing lists at
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=3Dxerces-c-dev_ I  understand that this
is due to a problem with versions of aCC prior to  A.03.13 and so has
not been fixed in the Xerces-c releases.

However, I am stuck with HP-UX with aCC A.01.21 as my target platform
(although not necessarily my development platform).=20

Could you inform me of any workaround possibilities?

Regards,
Philip