Here is my +1.

Alberto

At 14.51 17/02/2005 -0800, James Berry wrote:
I'd like to officially nominate Dave Bertoni as a Xerces-C Committer.

Dave, partly through his work on Xalan-C, has been a near constant presence on the Xerces-C list for as many years as I've been hanging out there, and that's been more than I can really recollect. Dave has also contributed many great patches to Xerces over the years.

By welcoming Dave as a Xerces-C committer I hope to recognize all of his help over the years, ease the process of integrating his patches, and hopefully foster a yet closer synergy between Xerces and Xalan in the time ahead.

Committers, please vote.

    Here's my +1.

James.