On Feb 18, 2005, at 6:54 AM, Khaled Noaman wrote:
Here's my +1.

With Khaled's vote, I believe we have a +1 from all active committers (with the exception of Neil, who is out of town but who earlier privately expressed to me his support), and with no dissent ;)

I'd therefore like to welcome Dave as a Xerces committer! Welcome, Dave!

I'd also like to ask Gareth or Jason (who are, I believe, the responsible parties) to ask the apache infrastructure folks to give him the commit bit. Maybe check on Vitaly's status as well.

James.