Hi

I have xerces-c-2_6_0 with me.  I have built it in the windows environment (vc6/winxp) successfully.
Now i want to build the same on Mac.  So i have taken the whole xerces-c-2_6_0
directory, copied into mac (panther 10.3).  i have opened
C:\svlp-personnel\Porting-Proj-Info\Xerces\xerces-c-src_2_6_0onmdpnok115049\Projects\MacOS\ProjectBuilder\XercesLib\XercesLib.pbproj\project.pbxproj
file in the Mac.  I have given the build command directly.
When i check the directory src/xercesc runConfigure and configure
scripts both are available.  So i gave the build command directly with out setting
any path or environment variables.
I have got the error "cannot preparse..."
When i double click on the error another window opened with info showing
"#include "/Symbian Tools Port/Xerces-New/Xerces/xerces-c-2_6_0/Projects/MacOS/ProjectBuilder/XercesLib/xerces_prefix.h"

Can any body tell me why i have got this error ?
If anybody have idea abt procedure to build the XERCES on Mac platform(panther 10.3/darwin), Pl let me know.

Thanks & Regards
Prasad SVL

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or [EMAIL PROTECTED] immediately