From: Gareth Reakes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 10:35 AM
To: xerces-c-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: Generating and Serializing XML Docs using Xerces

Hi,

        I have not used the enterprise edition, but my understanding was
that
it is still a desktop tool for the creation of XML docs and schemas. I
did not think it had a programmatic API for you to integrate with. If it

does, I would be interested in hearing about it.

Cheers,

Gareth

--
Gareth Reakes, Managing Director      Parthenon Computing
+44-1865-811184                  http://www.parthcomp.com