From: Michael Nielsen (Info) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 28 November 2002 13:23
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: transform of empty elements

Hi

I have this problem when using I.E. 6 for displaying parsed XHTML.

Take this for instance:

The above will be parsed as:

Guess what! I.E.6 displays this af a textarea with the </td></tr> as content
inside.

My question is, how do I make the parser understand to leave tags the way
they are without parsing to empty tags?

I use the org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.

Thanx in advance

/Michael