Dear list members,

Please help me with the following issue.

I am writing an application that transforms XML files (which are being built on the fly). The problem is that I do not have complete control over the content of the XML file and once a while I get the following exception (or other like that one) while trying to parse the file :

javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x3) was found in the CDATA section.

Is there a way to make the parser just skip/ignore invalid characters and continuie with parsing ?!

Thanks for your help.

Regards ,
Dima Gutzeit
.