Hi all,

I'm looking to pre-load a schema into the parser and validate an XML file
against that schema, regardless of the file's NoNamespaceSchemaLocation.
It looks like this might be possible from the docs I've looked at...but
does anyone have a quick example I could use to get started?  I know I
could parse the file, change the NoNamespaceSchemaLocation, and parse it
again, but that seems clumsy.  I am currently using a DOMParser but would
be open to other approaches.

Thanks very much,

David Shontz
ExxonMobil Exploration UTC
Application Support/Application and Data Integration
CORP-RR-603
281-654-7214
Email: David Shontz/U-Houston/ExxonMobil
Internet Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]