Wow, thanks Gordon,

Those two articles describe exactly what I need to do. The author states
he is describing a concept, I am not sure what he means by that.

Is it possible?

If so why are there not any references to an example
implementation/tutorial?

Does the transformer he references in the diagrams exist?

Unfortunately I am new to XSLT, Schema where would I start?

Many, Many thanks,

Greg