Andreas Matthias wrote:

Now, why are you so uninterested in adding a bug report... Well,
I think this leads to nothing. You are doing all this in your
spare time. So if you really don't want to do it we will
definitely not force you to add a bug report to your own package.

Of course, *anyone* can just comment out lines 21-23 of bidi.sty (of the version I have which is v1.0.3) so as to avoid the "creator" issue showing up in the pdf --- OR copy bidi.sty to a home based texmf folder and then comment them out. It's not a big deal.

--
United in adoration of Jesus,

fr. michael gilmary, mma

Most Holy Trinity Monastery