On Jul 30, 2010, at 11:49 PM, Ross Moore wrote:

Hello George and Alan,

On 31/07/2010, at 11:29 AM, George wrote:

pdf. Anyway, this is not the difference I referred to initially. You can
see
another diffierence; on xelatex.pdf the text is no longer in the middle of
the
arrow.

Well, I'd say that yes it *is* in the middle of the arrow.

I don't think that's what George means by "the middle". The problem is that the text is not placed on the midpoint of the length of the arrow in the xetex version.

Alan

--
Alan Munn
am...@gmx.com