On 09/25/2010 06:44 PM, Axel Kielhorn wrote:
Hello!

Some weeks ago I suggested getting information about XeTeX into lshort.

Well, here is the first draft.
[...]
I am open for suggestions and corrections (Note that I am not a native speaker.)

Hi Axel,

if you allow me a suggestion I'd rather write “It's all Ελληνικά” instead of “It’s all γρηηκ to me”.

If you are using pure LaTeX, this would go “It's all \foreignlanguage{greek}{Ellhnik'a} to me”. This use of a fancier font that will not scare newcomers away.

I hope it helps,

Pablo