Hi Elliot,

        There is nothing like a fool question.

        As to ConTeXt and LuaTeX. When ConTeXt came out i thought that is
        what I was waiting for, but when I went to the manuals I went UGHH!
        How was this suppose to be easier than LaTeX. Since I did have the time
        and nerve to learn, I let it drop, but that was just me and it has
evolved
        Can not say any about Lua.

        When xetex first can out I thought, oh goody I can use all my Mac fonts
and easier
        input. Look at the documentation and became similarly disillusioned.
        Several years later I am back on the band wagon and say things are
looking good
        and are a lot easier to use.

        Wether, you use Xe(La)TeX, Lua, or ConTeXt I would say it is a matter
of preference.
        To get better information about Lua and ConTeXt go to a dedicated list.

        regards
                Keith.