Mojca Miklavec wrote:

Mind that you don't even care to write your name properly. You write
     (Webmaster, Ret'd)
instead of using the proper
     (Webmaster, Ret’d)
with single quotation mark. You don't care to use “proper quotation
marks” in the text you type.

There were no quotation marks in this part of the
test, Mojca; the symbol at which you were looking
was an apostrophe.

Don't try to tell me that you would care
enough to change the language when you would be typing foreign names.

If I can take the trouble to type my wife's name as
Âu Dương Lệ Khanh (which I do), I can most certainly
take the trouble to switch "code pages" whenever necessary.

** Phil.