Zdenek Wagner wrote:

XeTeX can do via xdvipdfmx specials almost everything explained in the
PDF reference and pdfmark reference. Will you insist to include these
1000+ pages in the XeTeX manual?

No, Zdeněk; I am asking for /important/ facts to be documented,
not the entire known universe.

And how about the code below:

\bf\special{pdf: code q 2 Tr 0.4 w 0 .5 .5 .05 k 1 1 0 .1 K}Hello
world!\special{pdf:code}
\bye

The number of such productions is infinite; no documentation system,
no no matter how complex and complete, can fully document an infinite
universe of discourse, and therefore unless you can show that whatever
your write-only code accomplishes is something that B L User is likely
to want to accomplish, then I can see little point in documenting it.

** Phil.
--
All duplicate recycled material deleted on principle.