Robert Kurowski napisał(a):
> Dnia Tue, 16 Jan 2007 02:16:07 +0100 (CET)
> Szymon Kałasz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> napisał(a):
> 
> > Hi,
> > Updated translations for exo, xarchiver, terminal and thunar (some
> > hotkeys fixes in main menu there).
> >
> > TIA for commiting.
> 
> When right click on Trash at desktop there's menu. In pl locle there
> is "Pusty kosz". I don't need to say it's wrong :) It should be
> "Opróżnij kosz" ofcourse. Don't bother if it's already fixed. I have
> no time to check svn so often as before :(

You're right. Thank you very much. I'll fix that soon. By the way, I
think it would be better to use "Śmietnik" instead of "Kosz" (in
order to unify translations).

Proper patches will be ready today or tomorrow.
Thanks again.

_______________________________________________
Xfce-i18n mailing list
[email protected]
http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n

Reply via email to