Szymon Kałasz wrote: > Maximilian Schleiss napisał(a): >> Szymon Kałasz wrote: >>> Maximilian Schleiss napisał(a): >>> >>>> Szymon Kałasz wrote: >>>> >>>> >>>>> There is also translated Thunar documentation (see file pl.po). >>>>> Hope everything is ok, since I was unable to test it (`make >>>>> update-xml` didn't work for some reason). >>>>> >>>>> >>>>> >>>> The msgfmt command could have shown you there was an error on >>>> the last lines of your file but appart of that it was ok and has >>>> been committed. >>>> >>> Oops... you're right. Here is the patch. It should fix it. >>> Thank you for your work. >> Sorry Szymon, I should have mentioned that I had already fixed it >> but thanks for replying. > > I don't know what went wrong but I had checked out the latest svn > (rev. 24624) and got the following: > > $ msgfmt -c --statistics pl.po -o /dev/null > pl.po:1219: end-of-line within string > pl.po:1219:12: parse error > pl.po:1220: keyword "je" unknown > pl.po:1221: end-of-line within string > msgfmt: found 4 fatal errors > $ pwd > /usr/portage/distfiles/svn-src/xfce/thunar/po-doc > $ > > > so something is broken. Anyway, it would be nice if you could apply > that patch. It fixes few other things apart from that ;)
Done. > Regards, > Szymon. Benedikt _______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
