Hi all

I have a voodoo banshee (PCI), a voodoo 3 (AGP), and an ATI rage 2C. So far, I've used the banshee wish my 19" Iiyama screen. Now, I'd like to use one of the two other cards to get some display on my 17" Iiyama screen (to get a big display on both screens, or better to get two different displays, depending on what is possible).

First question:
Do you think it is possible to get two graphic cards working at the same time on my computer given with my hardware?
Second question:
Do you have any help to provide me (websites, mailing lists, and so on...)? I've looked at the doc page from xfree86.org, but I didn't find any page dedicated to this kind of stuff...

Thx
O.
--
-= *Olivier RICORDEAU* =- | ICQ: 65452304
Ing1 EPITA Millesime 2005 | Phone: 0686720852