Title: RE: [XFree86] Two graphic cards and two screens on the same computer...

i think it will work if there wont arise any BIOS/VGA conflicts.

for /etc/X11/XF86Config:
you just have to enter two screen sections, each for a pair of
adapter and monitor. give them different identifiers.
then create a lauout section with something like
  Screen1 "..."
  Screen2 "..." leftof screen1

(typed from scratch, check the man pages...)

Thats all.

-Alex.