On Sun, Feb 09, 2003 at 07:51:42PM -0600, Eric Christopherson wrote:
> On a related note: I just noticed that ctrl-alt-backspace no longer seems to
> get me out of X. The system isn't hung or anything, and DontZap isn't set.
> Did something change in recent CVS to affect it?

I'm still having trouble with this. Ctrl+alt+backspace seems to work only
occasionally. I'm using DanielS's unofficial Debian packages of CVS. I would
just like to know if there has been a change in the ctrl+alt+backspace
handling code in CVS, or if the option's name was changed, or what, so that
I can figure out where the problem comes from. Thanks.

--
Furrfu!         r a k k o  at  c h a r t e r  dot  n e t