Moreover, suspend works now even without going to console first! GREAT!

Well, I have to re-plug the net cable, somehow ifplugd dies after suspend, but that's a minor worry.

Thanks a lot! I'm way ahead of knoppix now! (pls still explain me how to build the drm source module, why doesnt it compile?)

Dominik

Dominik Szczerba wrote:
PS: Please try Daniel Stone's 4.2.99.x debs and see if they also have
the switching back to X problem.

Daniel's packages dont have this problem.

I can use Kevin's workaround now, I'm fine.

Plz, how do I properly build radeon.o from his source package? ATM I use yours.

I get 1.5kfps now (1.4 with yours)

thanks a lot for the support
Dominik