Hi, I'm writing a program that requires a camera, and draw a few things on the image.  It is pretty complicated, I have a Application in java, that uses JNI to load a C program that draws the camera image directly to a java "Canvas" object.  Everything works great, excpet one little thing.  I am drawing an X/Y Axis and a circle over the camera, and I have function to change the size of the circle, and the X/Y "tick" size.  Let's say that I change the circle from a diameter of 82 to a diameter of 50, what happens on the screen is that it draws the 50 diameter circle, and the 82 is still there.  When I attempt to clear the display, the lines are drawn properly, but I lose my v4l video that is being drawn on the canvas.  Is there any way I can clear out the lines, without afftecting the the video?

Perigee, LLC
Donwood Office Park
Suite 213
135 Old Cove Road