Your XF86Config specifies that your panel will only sync
to 75.67 KHz horizontal syncs.  I'm not sure what rounding
and to what accuraccy the server makes checks against this,
but it throws out all modes except for one due to that restriction.

    The panels are multisync and probably about 30-80 KHz horizontal
and about 50-70 Hz vertical are more accurate.  Your "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
modeline should work if you set your HorizSync and VertRefresh
ranges to those.

                        Mark.