On Wed, 2003-07-02 at 09:23, Alex Deucher wrote:
> Also your Hsync seems too high, try a lower value:
> HorizSync 31.0 - 60.0
>
> Alex

Wow, I've made these changes to the the HorizSync and VertRefresh. I now
have Xinerama; I can see this from the workspace switcher. But the CRT
is not on!?!?! With the values set to what looks like too high(before),
the CRT came on but only displayed a clone. Hmmmm...I wonder what it
could be that makes things happen this way.

Really, thank your for your help. This is a fairly important thing for
me. I've really not done a whole lot more than work on this problem for
the past two days.

Regards,

Brandon Wittenburg